I have been tagged with this meme by Smash from Great Books and Fresh Coffee.
The rules for the tag are simple.
Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete.
Since it's things that I'm supposed to be listing I am not mentioning people (it's just another weird pet peeve of mine):
1. Books - that one's obvious, they make me soo happy that I imagine Hell to be a place with no books.
2. Summer - the hotter the better (I hate winter and cold temperatures).
3. Sun - if I can't have summer and warm days, a sunny day even in the winter time will make me happy.
4. Travel - even though I don't really do much of it, not yet at least, the prospect of going places and seeing beautiful things and worlds makes me very happy and worth looking forward to.
5. Full tank of gas - I know, it's mundane but I can breathe with relief when I know that I actually won't have to be stuck home forever.
6. Library book sales - I love it, love it, love it! Ninety percent of my personal library is built from used books purchased at the library sale. I own many bestsellers and for very little I can afford the luxury of being surrounded by books.
And now the six people whom I'm tagging:
1. Molly from my cozy book nook
2. Julie from Joyful Days
3. Cindy from Cindy's Love of Books
4. Jo-Jo from Jo-Jo loves to read!!!
5. Drey from drey's library
6. April from Cafe of Dreams