Monday, February 9, 2009

Things That Make Me Happy.

I have been tagged with this meme by Smash from Great Books and Fresh Coffee.


The rules for the tag are simple.
Link to the person who has tagged you.
Write down six things that make you happy.Post the rules, tag six others and let them know you did it.
Then tell the person when your entry is complete.


Since it's things that I'm supposed to be listing I am not mentioning people (it's just another weird pet peeve of mine):
1. Books - that one's obvious, they make me soo happy that I imagine Hell to be a place with no books.
2. Summer - the hotter the better (I hate winter and cold temperatures).
3. Sun - if I can't have summer and warm days, a sunny day even in the winter time will make me happy.
4. Travel - even though I don't really do much of it, not yet at least, the prospect of going places and seeing beautiful things and worlds makes me very happy and worth looking forward to.
5. Full tank of gas - I know, it's mundane but I can breathe with relief when I know that I actually won't have to be stuck home forever.
6. Library book sales - I love it, love it, love it! Ninety percent of my personal library is built from used books purchased at the library sale. I own many bestsellers and for very little I can afford the luxury of being surrounded by books.
And now the six people whom I'm tagging:
1. Molly from my cozy book nook
2. Julie from Joyful Days
3. Cindy from Cindy's Love of Books
4. Jo-Jo from Jo-Jo loves to read!!!
5. Drey from drey's library
6. April from Cafe of Dreams
Enjoy girls!

7 comments:

  1. I will second your votes on books, travel, full tank of gas and library sales. However, I'm from Florida and therefore, am completely over hot weather! Give me every day in the 70s and I'll be happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thanks for tagging me in this meme. I have a few of the same answers as you. Books what would we be without them. Traveling love to travel wish I was able to afford to do it more often. I always need to make sure that I have a full tank of gas especially in our cold Canadian winters. The sad thing is I am so tired of the winter that I need the summer but i am not a summer person..strange isn't it.

    My answers have been posted wasn't sure how to link back to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - how fun! Thanks for the tag.

    I will post my response later tonight (although many of them will be similar to yours)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really good list. I love travel, books, library sales, and a full tank of gas. Sun is good, but I really don't like the heat. I'm with Amy, the 70s would be just fine with me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great answers!! I will let you know when mine is up. :)

    Fun!!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for tagging me Lilly! I will get mine posted in the next couple of days. I'm with you on a full tank of gas and sunshine! Thanks for sharing these things with us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My hubby really loves it when a Library has a sale. We always find something :)

    ReplyDelete