Monday, February 21, 2011

Understand My Sorrow - Link Your Reviews


I know I've taken my sweet-butt time on this and I apologize to all who are into this project. The place to link your reviews on all books you think might be pertinent to this challenge and mental illness is finally here. I have already linked up a couple of the posts whose links were left for me in the comments of the original Understand My Sorrow Challenge post.

A permanent link to this post is on the right side bar, so you can either come and look for inspiration on what books to read or link your reviews.

It will be helpful if you can fit the title of the book as well as the mental illness it deals with. You'll know what I mean when you look at the links I already added.

Thank you again for joining.

Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments:

Post a Comment