Thursday, March 25, 2010

My girl is looking for a penpal.

I know that it is a little bit of a weird request but my 11-year-old daughter just asked me if she could have a pen-pal. I, of course, agreed thinking she had someone in mind. As it turned out she didn't and was really asking me to help her find one.

So here's my request: I know that many of you are moms of girls and I was wondering if you could ask your girls to maybe consider an idea of being a pen-pal with my daughter Karolina. I know that it would make her very happy and make me feel a little better knowing who she is in contact with. She wanted to search online but I am so wary and afraid of this form because you just never know what perps are lurking out there.

Thank you so much ahead of time and we, my daughter and I, will be keeping our fingers crossed that she'll find her pen-pal.