Thursday, May 7, 2009

I have been tagged.

Desert Rose from DeSeRtRoSe BoOkLoGuE tagged me with these questions and even though I don't usually like to divulge any details about myself but this was quite fun and safe, so I figured I'd do it.

1. What are your current obsessions?
My blog.

2. Which item from your wardrobe do you wear most often?
I am actually always cold (really I am known to wear long sleeves in a 90 degree weather quite often) so most frequently I wear a lavender (color goes nicely with my eyes, I’m vain I know J)sweater with a loose turtleneck and jeans or warm sweatpants (usually dark because I’m a slob and get food stains quickly.

3. What's for dinner?
Believe it or not, I don’t cook. I don’t like to do it and I don’t know how to cook. So usually, whatever my mom next door fixes up is what’s for dinner at my house too.

4. Last thing you bought?
Gas and half-and-half for my coffee.

5. What are you listening to?
I don’t really listen to much music but I rediscovered Vivaldi and am enjoying it.

6. What are you watching now or the latest movie you watched?
I don’t watch TV almost at all (with the exception of Celebrity Apprentice and AI, both DVR-ed) and I don’t go to movies either.

7. Favourite holiday spots?
Las Vegas!

8. Reading right now?
The Woman In White by Wilkie Collins

9. What will you be reading next?
I have to finish Blessed Are The Meek by Zofia Kossak. I started it a month ago and then got sidetracked reading ARCs.

10. Four words to describe yourself.
Moody, introverted, sensitive, caring

11. Guilty pleasure?
Sleeping (I know some people say that we’ll sleep when we’re dead but I honestly enjoy sleeping almost as much as reading and could sleep anywhere, anytime).

12. Who or what makes you laugh until you’re weak?
There honestly aren’t very many things that could make me laugh (sad, I know) and when I do laugh it’s usually at things other people don’t find particularly funny.

13. Favourite spring thing to do?
Drive down the road and inhale the lushness of trees, bushes, flowers and blue sky.

14. Planning to travel to next?
No traveling for me for I don’t know how long.

15. Best thing you ate or drank lately?
Nothing. I don’t put much importance on food other than to not be hungry.

16. When did you last get tipsy?
I don’t drink alcohol.

17. Favourite ever film?
The Piano.

18. Care to share some wisdom?
"If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. Then quit. No use being a damn fool about it." W.C. Fields.

19. The craziest thing you’ve done?
Getting married in Grand Canyon.

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you accepted this meme and joined in the fun.. loved your answers, spacially the wisdom answer, it reminded me of a similar one I read somewhere which says: "If at first you don't succeed, eliminate any evidence that you ever tried" :) have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. really, you got married there?! Wow, that is so cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing Lily :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fun tag - I love my sleep too, just wish I got more of it LOL

    ReplyDelete