Saturday, November 29, 2008

2009 Suspense & Thriller Reading Challenge List

Here's a list. Some of the titles cross-over with the 100+ Reading Challenge, but mostly I tried to keep them separate just to add the extra kick.
I will post reviews or thoughts only on the ones I really. really enjoyed.

1.'A Suitable vengeance' - Elizabeth George
2.'Deadly Decisions' - Kathy Reichs
3.'Slip & Fall' - Nick Santora
4.'Mr. Clarinet' - Nick Stone
5.'Friend of the Devil' - Peter Robinson
6.'Cain His Brother' - Anne Perry
7.'The Reincarnationist' - M.J. Rose
8.'The Case Has Altered' - Martha Grimes
9.'Firestorm' - Iris Johansen
10.'Moonstone' - Wilkie Collins
11.'Vital Signs' - Robin Cook
12.'Not in the Flesh' - Ruth Rendell

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to tell you this but I wonder whether people do not comment because they cannot read the yellow text?

    Admittedly, the sun is bright in my living-room today, but still I thought I would let you know :)

    Dorte, crime & thriller fan from Denmark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, thanks. I changed the background for the whole blog but didn't think to change the color of some posts. I guess I'm gonna have to do it sooner or later. :-)

    ReplyDelete