Sunday, January 4, 2009

My second book in 2009 - HELP!!!!.

I was very excited when the new year came along. At approximately 12:30 am I started reading my first book this year. It was a delight, I finished it the next day. Then I jumped right into the second one thinking "Wow, this year is off to a good start with books, I'll have half of my challenges done in no time!". Well, not really, as it turns out. I will not mention the title or the author but, for the first time in many years I did not finish a book. The biggest dilemma I am facing right now is if I should post a review or just completely forget about it. The book was sent to me from a publisher asking to review it and then post a Q&A segment on my blog. I have nothing good to say about this novel (I'm not even sure it deserves to be called that) so should I stick to the rule that if I have nothing nice to say, I don't say anything at all? What I'm thinking about doing is just letting the publisher know how I feel about this book and let him decide. But maybe you guys, as more experienced bloggers and reviewers, have some words of wisdom for me.