Wednesday, January 14, 2009

What key on the keyboard are you?

I saw this little personality test on Cathy's blog Kittling:Personal Observations and because I think it's cute and funny I did it myself as well. I can't say that I was satisfied with the result but one thing I agreed with was that I am impatient.


You Are "esc"




Some people might try to say that you're unreliable or flighty.

But you can't help it. You're always finding yourself in sticky situations.



You're willing to bail if things are looking bad. You are quite impatient.

For you, having to escape every now in then is the price of taking risks. And you're not about to stop taking risks!

3 comments:

  1. I find that, the older I get, the more impatient I get!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was escape, too...in fact, all of the ones I've seen are escape.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teehee - fun quiz.

    You are Enter:
    Some people might try to say you're impulsive and rash.
    You like to consider yourself decisive and committed instead.

    You don't have a lot of trouble making very final decisions.
    You trust your instincts, and you don't waver. You just go for it!

    ReplyDelete