Thursday, January 15, 2009

Yay! Another Award!




2009 seems to start off pretty well for me. Absolutely crazy Teena from Crazy Book Slut gave me One Lovely Blog award. I am psyched!


I am very happy and really touched that someone thinks that my blog is lovely.

I am supposed to give it to five other blogs but there are many more blogs than 5 that I truly think are lovely and I really don't want to serve myself sleepless nights feeling guilty that I awarded one blog and not the other. I suppose it's a little selfish but really all the blogs on my blogroll are lovely, each of them for different reasons.

7 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Lilly, you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! You definitely deserve it! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lilly,

    Am loving your blog- so glad that we found eachother. Thanks for your positive feedback, it means so much! Keep an eye out for my book Everything Sucks which will be out in August and please keep me posted on all of your goings on!

    Best,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, Lilly! You deserve it! You have an awesome blog! (I'm really hitting the "!s" hard tonight, lol!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Well deserved.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How wonderful! You so deserve this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you guys so much, I really appreciate that you feel I am quite okay :-)

    ReplyDelete