Friday, January 9, 2009

My very first award!


J. Kaye (and I know you all know J.Kaye) honored me today by giving me Premio Dardos Award. I am thrilled to get it. It will always have a special place in my heart, along with J. Kaye, as she was kind enough to visit my blog from the beginning. I have known J. Kaye for only a couple of months but she is a wonderful person, she's kind, smart and funny. And I love her blog too!


And now for the award details:


This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.
The rules to follow are:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.

2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment. Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.


The blogs I am awarding (oh, this is so exciting!) are by people from whom I learned a lot about blogging, reading, appreciating life and that it's okay to laugh.
















12 comments:

  1. Wow!! Ok. here I am commenting on your resolution post and when the screen refreshed, this came up! You definitely deserve this award!!!!

    And I am honored that you would add my little blog to your list! Thanks sooo much. You're too kind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, shucks! Thanks Lilly! And congrats on the award - that's a great one! I love your blog and am so happy for you!

    Thanks for my award - I can't wait to post it - I get warm and fuzzy inside just thinking of it. I'm not sure I'll have 15 blogs to award it to, though - you gave it to a lot of my favorites! ;o)

    I'll let you know when it is posted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, hey there, lady! Thanks a MILLION for the award, means a whole lot! I'm writing my post right now an deciding on the BIG WINNERS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lilly ~ thanks so much for the award - it's my very first! =) I hope my blog stays deserving of it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I will post about it soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome guys. I gave a lot of thought to these and they are not random, believe me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on the award, Lilly! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog so that I could find your gorgeous one!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations on your first award! And thanks for the shout out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Kudos!!!
    You deserve it Lilly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are too sweet! Thank you so much for the award...you made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. awww thanks so much! And to return the wonderful gift you have given me, I give you an award....
    http://5150bookslut.blogspot.com/2009/01/you-all-are-giving-me-big-head.html

    ReplyDelete