Friday, November 13, 2009

A little bit of this & a little bit of that

Boy oh boy, have I been lazy recently! I haven't posted anything for the whole week & haven't even been commenting on my favorite blogs :(. There are a few excuses I will get to next but I realize that while people get colds, flus and other seasonal illnesses, I have been yet again struck with the case of pure procrastination. I just like to be honest with others and try to be so with myself as well :).

Anyway, on to the excuses. The last two weeks were kinda tough because both my daughter and my husband were sick. Karolina ended up with bronchitis and Mark only with a two-week long cold. While I am happy I got off easy (knock on wood), I am sure I'm preaching to the choir saying how much fun it is (not) taking care of two sick people in your house. Another thing is, I am now in my third trimester and I have been getting more and more tired and sleepy to the point that as soon as I pick up a book, it takes me about three to five pages to start dozing off. The result: I am still reading the same book I started more than a week ago and trust me it is an easy and not so very long book either.

All above considered, I am not leaving my blog dormant. It gives me nightmares that I have neglected my blogging life but I will get back into swing of things hopefully soon. One awesome news is that on November 18th, five short days from today, I will be celebrating my first blogging anniversary. I have prepared three giveaways, one for each day starting this coming Wednesday. There will be something for romance, thrillers and sci-fi lovers and it will be international. Please make sure you visit me on these days as I'm very excited about the giveaways.

Maybe (hopefully) I will post a couple of things before then but if my laziness doesn't subside I will definitely be back for the anniversary.

8 comments:

  1. Happy early blogiversary! This is a tough time of year to stay caught up...with the holidays and colds on top of normal business.

    Stay healthy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy soon blogaversary :)
    I hope everyone is feeling better now

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds to me like you have the perfect reasons for some procrastination :-)
    Stay well & hope you get a burst of energy soon, so you get done what you want to get done.

    Woohoo I'll be back to help you celebrate your 1st blogoversary, and oh you're a sweetie, you're going international. {{Hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for your blogiversary! I have never celebrated mine before, but I think it's in May... yours is one I look forward to, with your giveaways :-)

    Hope your family is back to great health soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy early Blogiversary! I've been bad lately with commenting on blogs because of sore hands and such so I'm making some rounds today. I really miss all the people I've gotten to know when I don't visit.

    Wow, I didn't realize you were that far along in your pregnancy already. Time sure flies by fast.

    Hope your family feels much better and you stay healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm a day early, but Happy Blogiversary! You've got a lot going on, and with a baby on the way, you should rest up.

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Blogiversay, Lilly...

    Rest and take care of yourself and your baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. No worries, Lilly! Take care of yourself! It's so exciting that you are in your 3rd trimester! I understand pure procrastination and laziness. And soemtimes you just need to change it up for a bit. But having a sick child and a sick husband under your roof is tough anyway especially when you are pregnant!
    Hang in there and take it easy!

    ReplyDelete