Friday, December 12, 2008

Amazing Grace

I was tagged last week by Smash from http://greatbooksandfreshcoffee.blogspot.com/ and I finally got to do it. It's a lot of fun!

What does your music say about you?

Put your iPod, Windows Media Player, or whatever music player on shuffle.
For each question, press the ‘next’ button to get your answer.

You must write that song name down no matter how silly it sounds.

Title this post the same as the answer to the final question.

1. IF SOMEONE ASKS, “IS THIS OKAY?” YOU ANSWER:
'Umbrella' - Rihanna

2. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF?
'Stuck in a Moment' - U2 (scary)

3. WHAT DO LIKE IN A GIRL/GUY?
'Walk on' - U2

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
'One' - U2

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE’S PURPOSE?
'With or without you' - U2 (ok, so I'm a U2 fan)

6. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
'Unforgiven' - Metallica

7. WHAT DO YOU OFTEN THINK ABOUT?
'Unforgiven II' - Metallica (I guess we're in sync)

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
'Nothing Else Matters' - Metallica

9. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
'Sexy Back' - Timbaland (hmmmm)

10. WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
'Bonnie & Clyde '03' - Jay Z & Beyonce

11. WHAT SONG DID/WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
'All Cried Out' - Allure (that's eerie)

12. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
'Insatiable' - Darren Hayes

13. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
'Femme Like U' - K-Maro

14. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
'The Last Gospel' - Holy Trinity

15. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
'Ave Maria' - Josh Groban

16. WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO NAME THIS POST?
'Amazing Grace' - Il Divo

You get to tag 7 other bloggers. I choose Cathy, J. Kaye, Jeska, Diane, Lynda, Bethanny and Amy.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me. I've got some "interesting" music, so who knows what's going to happen with this. I'll try to get it done this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's the moment of truth. The point where you find out that I am a total freak. I don't listen to music. Seriously. I have audiobooks and that's it. I can't do a shuffle on my MP3 or I will lose my place. Besides, I only have one book in there any way.

    Sorry...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's quite all right J. I had to cheat a little bit as well since I also only have audiobooks and some meditationon my ipod. I only have one Cd which I burned from itunes and that was the one I used.

    ReplyDelete