Thursday, December 25, 2008

Winter Challenge List

1. 'King's Fool' by Margaret Campbell Barnes
2. 'Lady Anne and the Howl in the Dark' by Diana Lea Simpson
3. 'What Would Jane Austen Do?' by Laurie Brown
4. 'With Violets' by Elizabeth Robards - DONE
5. 'The Testament' by David Morrell
6. 'Blessings' by Anna Quindlen
7. 'The Book of Air & Shadows' by Michael Gruber
8. 'The Book Thief' by Michael Zusak
9. 'The Hellfire Club' by Peter Straub
10. 'Autobiography of a Face' by Lucy Grealy
11. 'Dragon Tears' by Dean Koontz
12. 'Mr. X' by Peter Straub

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lily,

    Welcome to the Challenge. All your books look really interesting. I will be reading The Book Thief from Dewey's challenge in 2009.

    Merry Christmas

    robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have not read any of the books on your list. There are a few that I have been excited to read so I will be looking forward to your review! Happy Reading

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanted to stop in and wish you along with your family a Merry Christmas! :)

    P.S. I joined this challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will love The Book Thief. Indeed, there are so many really fine books on this list.

    ReplyDelete