Monday, December 15, 2008

My first ever Reading Challenge is completed!

As the title explains I have just finished reading the last book on my From The Stack '08 reading challenge list. My last book was Diana Gabaldon's "Lord John and the Private Matter". I will not be posting a full review of this book. I do not have strong enough opinions on this one (either positive or negative). It was nicely written little historical/detective novel. The read was quick and pleasant enough. It just somehow felt like Ms. Gabaldon wrote it more as a sub-product of the "Outlander" series, not giving this book as much time or consideration. Nonetheless, it was a nice enough book to finish my first reading challenge with.

2 comments:

  1. I bought 2 of Meg Cabot's series a few months back and I just got around to reading them. She's a pretty good writer. Her books are catching. You want to keep reading them. But, most of her books are just for... like sitting around when you're bored. They're good like I said, just that there's not really much to them. I guess that's how you would say it. If you like YA chick-lit then her books are for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! Must be a great feeling.

    ReplyDelete