I promised, I swore and I gave in in the end. I cannot pass this challenge up. It fits perfectly into my reading schedule and will hopefully motivate me to read more.
What's the challenge, you ask? Fall Into Reading 2009 hosted by Katrina at Callapidder Days is a challenge that's first and foremost supposed to be fun. Which I am intending on having. It goes on from September 22 - December 20, 2009. I am presenting you the list of the books that I want to read this fall as part of Fall Into Reading 2009.
Here is an outline of what the challenge is all about stolen from Katrina's post:
- Make a list of books you want to read (or finish reading) this fall. Your list can be as long or as short as you’d like. (Also, feel free to modify your list during the challenge if it’s not working for you.)
- Write a blog post containing your list and submit it to this post using the Mr. Linky below.
- Get reading! The challenge goes from today, September 22nd, through December 20th.
- Check out other participants’ lists and add to your own to-read-someday pile!
- Write a post about your challenge experience in December, telling us all about whether you reached your goals and how Fall Into Reading went for you. But remember: this is a low-pressure challenge that should be fun. As long as you do some reading this fall (and enjoy it!), that’s good enough for me.
1. Trail of Crumbs by Kim Sunee - done
2. Silverstein & Me by Merv Gold - done
3. The Book Shopper. A Life in Review by Murray Browne - done
4. Nightwalker by Heather Graham - done
5. Alice I Have Been by Melanie Benjamin - done
6. The Tudor Rose by Margaret Campbell Barnes - done
7. Across the Endless River by Thad Carhart - done
8. Traveling With Pomegranates by Sue Monk Kidd & Ann Kidd Taylor - done
9. No Wind of Blame by Georgette Heyer - done
10. Vital Signs by Robin Cook - done
11. 20 Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler - done
12.The Actor and the Housewife by Shannon Hale - done
13. The Mosaic Crimes by Giulio Leoni - done
14. An Unsuitable Job for a Woman by P.D. James - done
15. The Fourth Hand by John Irving - done
16. A Flickering Light by Jane Kirkpatrick - done
17. Soulstice by Simon Holt - done
18. The Trickster by Muriel Gray - done
19. The Elephant Keeper by Christopher Nicholson - done
20. A Circle of Souls by Preetham Grandhi - done
Okay, maybe it's not so very realistic :). But I will do my best to try.