Monday, December 14, 2009

Time to be honest.


I have been honored with this award by two wonderful girls whose blogs are quite different but equally interesting and really worth reading: Teddyree from The Eclectic Reader & Sharazad from The Dangerous Pages Review.

The award is for those bloggers who write from the heart. The rules are to pass it along to seven bloggers and then list 10 honest things about myself.

Here's who I'm giving it to:

1. Blodeuedd from Book girl of Mur-y-Castell

2. April from Cafe of Dreams




6. Aarti from B O O K L U S T

7. Dorte from DJs krimiblog


The hardest part is coming. It's time to fess up:


1. Despite loving my current country (United States), I do still miss Poland and get homesick.

2. I am a loner and prefer my own company to the company of other people.

3. About two years ago, I got rid of all my credit cards (I had too many & it got me in trouble) and have been using cash only since.

4. I don't like watching movies, 99% of the time I wait for DVD editions and then borrow them from library if for some ungodly reason I want to watch any. I don't spend money on movies.

5. I absolutely hate exercising, especially jogging.

6. I don't like cooking and avoid it as much as possible even though it has been suggested to me as a therapeutic activity. Cooking does not interest me in any way.

7. I also don't like shopping for clothes. I know exactly what size I am and what I want, so when I go to the store I head straight for what's needed, take it to the register and I'm gone.

8. The point above is partially due to my fear of crowds. I get panicky and anxious with too many people around me.

9. I love summer and hot weather. The hotter, the better. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't mind if there were no seasons at all (no snow ever is fine by me).

10. I suck at math and am in fact so horrible at it that my ten-year-old daughter can't get any help from me as far as math homework goes (yes, 5th grade math is too much for me).