Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dewey's Read-A-Thon: 3.5 hours done, 20.5 more to go.


I am still having a lot of fun, it's only been three and a half hours of reading and surprisingly I did manage to read through about 90% of the time. I have finished reading The Swimming Pool by Holly LeCraw and am now reading Mercury in Retrograde by Paula Froelich. As I suspected, it is a fun, light read and even though I just started, I am already liking it. The Swimming Pool, on the other hand, was kinda depressing but still a good read.

Pages read from 8 am to 11:30 am:

The Swimming Pool: 82

Mercury in Retrograde: 30

Total pages read: 112

Happy reading. I will now try to read other blogs and ten go for my hair appointment.

9 comments:

  1. You are doing great! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greta work :D
    Have fun reading nnow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read and Read and Read
    Continue till you're tired
    Sleep when you have to

    Haiku #11 (inspired by Dawn @ She Is Too Fond of Books)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A day of reading and getting your hair done sounds fab to me! Enjoy your day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds like a wonderful day! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You've made a lot of progress already! Hope you're having fun!

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep up the great reading!!

    Tobey for Team Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep up the great job! Can't wait to hear your final thoughts on The Swimming Pool!
    Here's a little cheer to keep things going:
    Stand up Sit down, Read Read Read! Page after Page Forward We Go! Read Read Read!

    ReplyDelete