Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dewey's Read-A-Thon: back from hairdresser and ready to read.

It is hour 12 now, we are mid-way there and I have not done so well with reading. But my hair looks really good (she cut the bangs a little too short for my liking but I love the color) and I actually got to read while sitting in a chair getting 'pimped out'. I am still on Mercury in Retrograde and it really is quite fun to read about the life of a working girl in New York City.  I had to give my son a bath and then feed him tons of times, lol, but I am hoping to get a lot more reading in the nighttime than I did in the daytime.

Stats:

Books read - 1 (still reading)

Pages read since last update: 77

Total pages read: 189      

I will probably not be writing another update for a few hours but I'm hoping to have the current book done.

I hope you all guys are hanging in there and having fun!!!!