Saturday, April 10, 2010

Dewey's Read-A-Thon: back from hairdresser and ready to read.

It is hour 12 now, we are mid-way there and I have not done so well with reading. But my hair looks really good (she cut the bangs a little too short for my liking but I love the color) and I actually got to read while sitting in a chair getting 'pimped out'. I am still on Mercury in Retrograde and it really is quite fun to read about the life of a working girl in New York City.  I had to give my son a bath and then feed him tons of times, lol, but I am hoping to get a lot more reading in the nighttime than I did in the daytime.

Stats:

Books read - 1 (still reading)

Pages read since last update: 77

Total pages read: 189      

I will probably not be writing another update for a few hours but I'm hoping to have the current book done.

I hope you all guys are hanging in there and having fun!!!!                                                                                                    

17 comments:

  1. Books are awesome
    Books are great
    Congratulations on reading so much
    You’re first rate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you're having fun - that's all that matters ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still on my first book, too, so no worries!

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just remember to have a good time reading! Remember that you like to read :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. As long as you're having fun, you don't have to worry about it. And you get to feel and look better while at it, so props! Happy reading! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with all your reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep on reading! And of course have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good luck with the last few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just checking in! Hope your reading is going well...hang in there!

    =O)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your hair! It looks super cute!

    OK, I know I can't see you, but I'm trying to be supportive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck with the rest of your reading, I am sure that your hair looks lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hope you've been able to get some reading done!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you got that book done, or almost done! A little reading is better than none right?

    ReplyDelete
  14. in the homestretch now! Enjoy the rest of the 'thon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I hope you have fun with the last hours of the read-a-thon :-)

    ReplyDelete