Tuesday, April 28, 2009

I'm basking in the glamour of my blogging friends' appreciation!

The past two weeks have been really fruitful in terms of awards. I have been awarded several times by wonderful blogging ladies out there. It's taken me quite some time to share the news but better late than never. Most importantly, I am giving all the girls who've bestowed the awards on me a huge hug and a big, big thank you!


And now on to the awards. Melissa from Melissa's Bookshelf , Blodeuedd from Book girl from Mur-y-Castell and DeSeRt RoSe from DeSeRtRoSe Booklogue awarded me the 'You Don't Say' award which has the cutest panda ever! Thank you girls so much!

"We give and get awards for having a great blog and being a good friend. What I want to award is those people whose comments have meant THE WORLD to me. It takes time to visit a blog and leave a comment ... I wanted to recognize some special bloggers whose comments have made such an impact on me. The “You Don’t Say?” Award is awarded to these special bloggers in hopes that they will pass the award along to 5-10 of their best commenters!"


Here's the thing, I honestly would include these girls on my list of bloggers to get the award if the weren't the ones who gave it to me. they are great commenters and always write something nice. However, I also have a few other wonderful ladies, who appreciate my posts enough to read them and leave comments. Here they are:

1. Drey from drey's library.

2. Bev from Merry Weather

3. Alaine from Queen of Happy Endings

4. Teddyree from The Eclectic Reader

5. Cindy from Cindy's Love of Books


On to the next award. Cathy from Kittling: Books, Alaine from Queen of Happy Endings, DeSeRt RoSe from DeSeRtRoSe BoOkLoGuE and Amy from Passages to the Past awarded me with Friendly Blogger Award. I have to admit that it was a long coveted by me award ;-). The name says it all and I, in return, am giving it to:



1. Cecilia from Epic Rat

2. Jo-Jo from Jo-Jo loves to read!!!

3. Anna from Diary of an Eccentric

4. Blodeuedd from Book girl of Mur-y-Castell


If that wasn't enough lovely Mishel from mis(h)takes gave me the One Lovely Blog award.





And I am passing it on to Smash from Great Books and Fresh Coffee.







And Teddyree from The Eclectic Reader deemed me worthy of receiving the Lemonade Award. Just perfect for the summer.




1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.

2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.

3) Link to your nominees within your post.

4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.

This one is difficult since all the bloggers I got to know show really a great attitude and gratitude.Here are some of them:

1. Cathy from Kittling:Books

2. Shelburns from Write for a Reader

3. Softdrink from Fizzy Thoughts

4. TexasRed from TexasRed Books

5. Beth F. from Beth Fish Reads

6. Diane from Bibliophile by the Sea



And last but not least, Blodeuedd from Book girl of Mur-y-Castell gave me the Your Blog Is Enchanted award. I love Tink on it.


The only requirement for this award is that you shared it with whomever you like, sharing the love is always a good thing. The blog has to show only one characteristic, caring. So, start sharing this enchanted award with five other bloggers. Let your bloggers know they have received this enchanted award. (Remember, fairies are fickle wee things, don't incur their displeasure by ignoring their gift.)

1. Michele from Reader's Respite

2. Melissa from Melissa's Book Shelf

3. Julie from Joyful Days

4. Mishel from mis(h)takes

5. Desert Rose from Desert Rose BookLogue.

6. Teddyree from The Eclectic Reader

Okay, I am overwhelmed by all these awards and greatly humbled actually. I never realized that my blog was liked and appreciated by so many. THANK YOU!

17 comments:

  1. Congrats Lilly :D
    And thank you so much for mine, you are the sweetest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Lilly, you deserve all these awards because you have a lovely blog that is interesting to read. Thank you for passing one on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your well deserved awards and thanks for thinking of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for thinking of me Lilly and congrats on your awards. Visiting your blog is an absolute pleasure :-)
    The Tinkerbell/Enchanted award is just the most adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Congrats on all your awards. And thank so much for thinking of me! I'm honored to be listed among such fantastic blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. and now I've added to the list of award nominators! Here's my award for you: http://www.savvyverseandwit.com/2009/04/lovely-savvy-verse-wit.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on all of your awards dear, you definitely deserve them! And thank you so much for the one you gave me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations & thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What beautiful awards - given to someone with a beautiful spirit-Congratulations Lily :D Thank you so much for my cute, You Don't Say Award.
    I'm heading back to my blog to post it. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those sure are some awfully pretty awards (and well deserved, too!). Thank you so much for passing one my way....I'm honored!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! You deserve every award you receive. Thanks for passing one on to me. That really means a lot to me. :)

    --Anna
    Diary of an Eccentric

    ReplyDelete
  12. You've got some pretty and unique awards! Congrats to you for being so awesome :D

    Thank you for sending me some love :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on all your awards. You deserve each and every one. I love reading your blog.

    Thanks for the award and for your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on all of your well deserved awards! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the awards, Lilly!! And many thanks for gifting me with the Enchanted award--you're so sweet.

    (())

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  16. Awww thanks so much Lilly, (for the amendment LOL) I just love the cute buttons

    ReplyDelete
  17. Back Atcha: http://www.texasredbooks.com/2009/06/award-roundup.html

    ReplyDelete