"We give and get awards for having a great blog and being a good friend. What I want to award is those people whose comments have meant THE WORLD to me. It takes time to visit a blog and leave a comment ... I wanted to recognize some special bloggers whose comments have made such an impact on me. The “You Don’t Say?” Award is awarded to these special bloggers in hopes that they will pass the award along to 5-10 of their best commenters!"
Here's the thing, I honestly would include these girls on my list of bloggers to get the award if the weren't the ones who gave it to me. they are great commenters and always write something nice. However, I also have a few other wonderful ladies, who appreciate my posts enough to read them and leave comments. Here they are:
1. Drey from drey's library.
2. Bev from Merry Weather
3. Alaine from Queen of Happy Endings
4. Teddyree from The Eclectic Reader
5. Cindy from Cindy's Love of Books
On to the next award. Cathy from Kittling: Books, Alaine from Queen of Happy Endings, DeSeRt RoSe from DeSeRtRoSe BoOkLoGuE and Amy from Passages to the Past awarded me with Friendly Blogger Award. I have to admit that it was a long coveted by me award ;-). The name says it all and I, in return, am giving it to:
1. Cecilia from Epic Rat
2. Jo-Jo from Jo-Jo loves to read!!!
3. Anna from Diary of an Eccentric
4. Blodeuedd from Book girl of Mur-y-Castell
If that wasn't enough lovely Mishel from mis(h)takes gave me the One Lovely Blog award.
And I am passing it on to Smash from Great Books and Fresh Coffee.
And Teddyree from The Eclectic Reader deemed me worthy of receiving the Lemonade Award. Just perfect for the summer.
1) Put the Lemonade Award logo on your blog or post.
2) Nominate at least 10 blogs that show great attitude or gratitude.
3) Link to your nominees within your post.
4) Let the nominees know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5) Share the love and link to the person from whom you received your award.
This one is difficult since all the bloggers I got to know show really a great attitude and gratitude.Here are some of them:
1. Cathy from Kittling:Books
2. Shelburns from Write for a Reader
3. Softdrink from Fizzy Thoughts
4. TexasRed from TexasRed Books
5. Beth F. from Beth Fish Reads
6. Diane from Bibliophile by the Sea
And last but not least, Blodeuedd from Book girl of Mur-y-Castell gave me the Your Blog Is Enchanted award. I love Tink on it.
The only requirement for this award is that you shared it with whomever you like, sharing the love is always a good thing. The blog has to show only one characteristic, caring. So, start sharing this enchanted award with five other bloggers. Let your bloggers know they have received this enchanted award. (Remember, fairies are fickle wee things, don't incur their displeasure by ignoring their gift.)
1. Michele from Reader's Respite
2. Melissa from Melissa's Book Shelf
3. Julie from Joyful Days
4. Mishel from mis(h)takes
5. Desert Rose from Desert Rose BookLogue.
6. Teddyree from The Eclectic Reader
Okay, I am overwhelmed by all these awards and greatly humbled actually. I never realized that my blog was liked and appreciated by so many. THANK YOU!