Saturday, April 11, 2009

It's a happy day!

I have been honored by wonderful bloggers with not one but two awards. It makes me feel fantastic! You get up one day, you are feeling so so, maybe even a little down, you sit at the computer and "Hey! What is this? Oh, goodness gracious, people like me, they gave me awards!" and that's how you are no longer feeling bad but excited instead. At least that's my story and I'm sticking to it.


First on the list is the wonderful Sisterhood Award which two wonderful ladies decided I deserved to have, Myza from Books And So Many More Books and Evy from Evy's Harlequin Presents. If there is a blogger out there who has not visited these two, you really have to do it because they are two lovely blogs.



So, if that wasn't enough, I got another super award. This time it is the Splash Award. I have seen it on other blogs and I think it is absolutely magical and belongs in a fearie world. And the two bloggers this award came my way from are nothing short of worldly fairies themselves, Melissa from Melissa's Bookshelf and DeSeRt RoSe from DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE. Thank you ladies. Your blogs are positively bewitching.
What can I say, it is a happy day indeed!

7 comments:

  1. Congrats :D
    You sure deserve them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Congrats on your awards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your awards which are certainly well deserved.

    And happy Easter to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, you! =) It's totally deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your well deserved awards.. nice music ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lol, here I come with another award :D


    Award

    ReplyDelete