Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Scene of the Blog guest appearance


I am so, so excited to let you know that tomorow, Wednesday, April 8th, my blog/office/working space will be featured on Cathy's blog Kittling:Books. She has a wonderful feature, Scene of the Blog which appears every Wednesday with photos and short descriptions of other bloggers' working spaces. As soon as I got contacted by Cathy if I wanted to partake in this project I agreed right away. How can you not?! It's a fantastic idea! Thank you Cathy!

9 comments:

  1. This is wonderful news about your blog's guest appearance. I would like to give you the Sisterhood Award so come on over and take a look:

    http://www.evysharlequins.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be stopping by to have a look :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had a look at Scene of the Blog - lovely workspace :-) And if you ever need someone to practice German with, feel free to mail me (I'm German).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! This is one of my favorite features on there, congrats on being the subject of this week's!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats, will definitely stop by and check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What fun - I loved checking out your work space on Kittling:Books. I became a follower of Cathy's and plan on stopping by there again - now when we chat I'll be able to picture you at your computer : D That's a great idea Cathy had!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found you through Scene of the Blog and am now a follower! You have a great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That great.. I stopped by there and checked it out :)

    Nice workspace :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete