Saturday, April 4, 2009

Oh, the glory of it all!

Yep I got more awards and I'm not gonna lie, I am loving it!
I have been awarded the Zombie Chicken Award by Bev from Merry Weather and Smash from Great Books and Fresh Coffee. Both girls are absolutely wonderful and I love their blogs. If there is still such a person that hasn't visited their blogs, it must be done!

Here's what the award's all about:
"The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all..."


Now, I wouldn't want to even consider knowing what the wrath of zombie chickens is, therefore I am bestowing this award on five awesome bloggers and their blogs:
1. Dani from Reading is like breathing...it must be done (don't you just love the blog name?)
2. Cecilia from the epic rat (this girl is crazy and the award quite suiting)
3. Molly from my cozy book nook (her posts are always so thorough and interesting, it's a pleasure to read them)
4. Softdrink from Fizzy Thoughts (she is too ridiculously funny to not get this particular award)
5. Diane from Bibliophile by the Sea (she always reads such great books, I honestly don't know how she has so much luck)

And if that wasn't enough, Blodeuedd from Book girl of Mur-y-Castell gave me the Proximidade Award. I could not thank her enough, she is a great blogger and of course, so is her blog.

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

Since I have already been deemed worthy of this award, not once but twice, I did give this award to eight blogger and that list still holds.


6 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award Lilly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo-hoo! I've finally received the coveted zombie chickens! Thanks!! :-D

    And congratulations on your own awards...they are well-deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The zombie chicken is cool :)

    And thanks for those kind words

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your awards :)
    and guess what?! I'm here to give you one too.. it's the Splash Award..

    Please come pick it up here :)

    http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/04/splash-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the well-deserved awards -- and thanks for thinking of me. I think the zombie chicken award is about the most original thing I've seen in a long time!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations and thank you for giving me the award in return. I have never gotten a blog award before :) Thank you for reading my posts and leaving comments :)

    ReplyDelete