Friday, July 24, 2009

Booking Through Thursday on Friday


I know that it's a day late but yesterday was hectic and I have no choice but to post it today (better late than never). This week's BTT theme is Preference.

Which do you prefer? (Quick answers–we’ll do more detail at some later date)


*It was actually extremely difficult to give short answers so I strayed a little here and there.

•Reading something frivolous? Or something serious?

Serious (although it really depends on my mood, sometimes I just need silly)


•Paperbacks? Or hardcovers?

Both


•Fiction? Or Nonfiction?

Fiction


•Poetry? Or Prose?

Definitely prose (I became averse to poetry back in college and still remain this way)


•Biographies? Or Autobiographies?

I'm not a fan of either, memoirs are my preference.


•History? Or Historical Fiction?

Historical Fiction


•Series? Or Stand-alones?

Both


•Classics? Or best-sellers?

Classics (I got burned by best-sellers too many times)


•Lurid, fruity prose? Or straight-forward, basic prose?

Lurid prose, when it's well written and straight-forward but not basic prose.


•Plots? Or Stream-of-Consciousness?

Plots.


•Long books? Or Short?

Long


•Illustrated? Or Non-illustrated?

Non-illustrated


•Borrowed? Or Owned?

Owned (the only books I borrow are audio books)


•New? Or Used?

Both

1 comment:

  1. Great answers. I'll have to think about doing this one.

    ReplyDelete