Saturday, October 24, 2009

24-Hour Read-A-Thon - first update

Okay, I have been reading now for three hours (from 8 am to 11 am), not counting the 30 minute break in which I visited as many blogs as I could and commented on all of them. I apologize right away if I don't get to leave comments on all the blogs participating but I will try my best to visit as many as possible.

As far as the update goes:

I started with No Wind of Blame by Georgette Heyer. I am still reading this one but I think I will be switching to something else soon.

Pages read so far since the beginning: 116

Books read : not yet one full book :(

I am still having fun and enjoying the reading but on a side note, my husband is being a little pest and trying his best to distract me. Someone please make him behave!!!! Till next time, HAPPY READING TO EVERYONE & BIG, BEAR HUGS HUGS TO ALL THE CHEERLEADERS!!!!!


YAY CHEERLEADERS!!!