It's time for another giveaway, courtesy of Katrina A. from Wiredset.com. Yay! This time it is a non-fiction book, How To Rule The World from Your Couch by Laura Day. And there will be two (2) winners.
Here's the publisher's description:
In her new book, How to Rule the World from Your Couch, Laura Day teaches you or your company how to create success in any area by using your brain in unique and compel-ling ways so that your innate intuition can propel you ahead to successful solutions.
The step-by-step exercises included -- many of which can (and should!) be done from the comfort of your couch -- will show you how you can:• Find and secure your dream job
• Maintain solid relationships, even at a distance
• Lose weight by reclaiming the body you were meant to have
• Know how to spot your perfect mate
• Make better investments and business decisions
• Negotiate differences in the workplace
• Have an understanding relationship with your child
• Identify which opportunities will pan out
• Project a desirable image for yourself or your product
• Anticipate and resolve difficult conflict before you walk into a situation
Laura's work has helped demystify intuition and demonstrate its practical, verifiable uses in the fields of business, science, medicine, and personal growth. Her list of clients and students includes doctors, financial investors, scientists, engineers, and celebrities. Day has shown that 98 percent of success is planning and that you, therefore, have the power to transform your life
Sounds like a very interesting read especially for all of us who want to finally get on the 'ruling train'. The book goes on sale today, October 6th and if luck is not on your side this time, you can first read an excerpt and then proceed to order it either from Simon & Schuster or amazon.com.
1. To be entered in this giveaway, please leave a comment plus your email address.
2. There will be two (2) winners - one copy each.
3. This giveaway is for U.S. and Canada residents only.
4. It ends on Tuesday, October 20th.
Good Luck to you all!!!