Monday, March 9, 2009

I am a happy clam today!


Yes, I am happy. I got an award. And what an award too! I had seen my most favorite blogs proudly (and rightly so) displaying this one and I was daydreaming about the day I would get it too. Yes, that was my aspiration: to create a blog that will be liked by other bloggers. Lo' and behold! Lovely Bev from Merry Weather awarded me with this honor and she really made my day!

I know that I am supposed to give this award to seven other bloggers but honestly I love so many more and it would be unjust to award some but skip others. All the blogs that I have listed under "Smart People Read" are truly my favorites that I visit often to get my daily dose of entertainment, intellectual brain activity, humor and knowledge.

10 comments:

  1. Congrats to you!!! Isn't it funny how little awards like this can make your day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo Hoo!!!! Congrats! Isn't it thrilling to get an award? You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you...very well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank youladies. It is funny with the awards delivering so much enjoyment. But I think it's because we put a lot of work, time and commitment to our blogs and it's just nice to know that it is being noticed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments you said about your favorite blogs. Its touching to see that. Your is own of my faves too. Awards are the best. I am always happy when i get one. Makes writting that much more fun. Keep up the great job.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Cindy. The awards do make writing fun, don't they?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your well deserved award :)
    As a matter of fact I was passing by to tell you that I gave you an award too :)

    Please check it out here ..

    http://desertrosebooklogue.blogspot.com/2009/03/proximidade-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Sarah. I really appreciate that you like what you read here. I'm glad and flattered.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations!
    Keep up the good work
    - and as I am one of the privileged people on your list, I also consider myself awarded :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes, please do.
    And thank you Dorte.

    ReplyDelete