The first award came from Cathy at Kittling:Books. It's called a Sisterhood Award and the name says it all. Cathy is a wonderful person and blogger, who's supported me from the very beginning, she was one of the very first followers of my blog. If that's not sisterhood, then I don't know what is. Here are the rules to spread the sisterhood spirit:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.
The people I'm nominating are a mixed bunch of bloggers who stuck with me and supported me like Cathy from the beginning and bloggers who are new to me but I already feel a great connection with them and know that they're here for a long run (and since I was never one for following the rules, I nominated 11 bloggers):
1. J. Kaye from J. Kaye's Book Blog
2. Smash from Great Books and Fresh Coffee
3. Amy from My Friend Amy
4. Amy from Passages to the Past
5. Bev from Merry Weather
6. Dorte from DJ's krimiblog
7. Drey from drey's library
8. Jo-Jo from Jo-Jo Loves to Read
10. Epic Rat at the epic rat
11. DeSeRt RoSe at DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE
The second award is Proximidade Award I have received from DeSeRt RoSe at DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE (I love her blog, by the way, you should all go and check it out). It's the second time I've been awarded with this one and it means so much to me. I thank you DeSeRtRoSe.
"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."