Thursday, March 19, 2009

I am in absolute heaven!

This is simply incredible! I have been given two awards in the past week and it is beyond my wildest dreams that such a thing could happen.


The first award came from Cathy at Kittling:Books. It's called a Sisterhood Award and the name says it all. Cathy is a wonderful person and blogger, who's supported me from the very beginning, she was one of the very first followers of my blog. If that's not sisterhood, then I don't know what is. Here are the rules to spread the sisterhood spirit:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your award.


The people I'm nominating are a mixed bunch of bloggers who stuck with me and supported me like Cathy from the beginning and bloggers who are new to me but I already feel a great connection with them and know that they're here for a long run (and since I was never one for following the rules, I nominated 11 bloggers):


1. J. Kaye from J. Kaye's Book Blog
3. Amy from My Friend Amy
5. Bev from Merry Weather
6. Dorte from DJ's krimiblog
7. Drey from drey's library
8. Jo-Jo from Jo-Jo Loves to Read
9. Irish from Ticket To Anywhere
10. Epic Rat at the epic rat
11. DeSeRt RoSe at DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE


The second award is Proximidade Award I have received from DeSeRt RoSe at DeSeRt RoSe BoOkLoGuE (I love her blog, by the way, you should all go and check it out). It's the second time I've been awarded with this one and it means so much to me. I thank you DeSeRtRoSe.

"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."

8 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for thinking of me, Lilly! That was very kind of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so awesome....thanks Lilly! I feel soooo special today now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww, Thanks Lilly you truly made my day, what a beautiful award :) Congrats on yours, it was so sweet of you to think of me :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Lilly! I love it and you just made my day! I posted it if you want to check it out. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Lilly and thank you so much for passing it on to me =)

    I just love the button!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your blog award.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Thank you so very much! You've made my weekend really special!

    {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you! Believe it or not, I have no sisters - so this is quite a treat :D

    Congratulations on your awards, yourself!

    ReplyDelete