Monday, March 2, 2009

Proximidade Award


I have been honored by Amy from Passages to the Past with this wonderful award. Thank you Amy. I really am very happy that you thought of me.


Here's what this award stands for:


"This blog invests and believes in the PROXIMITY-nearness in space, time and relationships. These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement! Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this clever-written text into the body of their award."
And now is the time to announce eight recipients of this award:
Julie from Joyful Days
Beth F. from Beth Fish Reads
Cathy from Kittling: Books
Dorte from DJs krimiblog
Softdrink from Fizzy Thoughts


ENJOY!


13 comments:

  1. You're welcome...congrats, you deserve it! And congrats to all you bestowed the award upon - you got some good ones there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on such a beautiful award. And thanks for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on such a beautiful award. And thanks for passing it on to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I'm so happy I posted twice. Whoops!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Lilly. You brightened a rather bad day for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Cathy, I hope today will be better.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you and thanks so much for thinking of me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on a well deserved award :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much for this! I'm so sorry I haven't posted it yet. It's going up this afternoon! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you girls for the congratulations. I think that it's a great award and reflects exactly what I'm looking for, it propagates friendships among fellow bloggers and readers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations! What a beautiful award. I follow Beth, Cathy and Cindy and I agree that they deserve the award too. I'll have to check all the other blogs to see what I might find that I like.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You certainly do have a charming blog,Lilly. Congratulations!! I'm sorry I've been so slow in getting over here to visit. Thank you so much for sharing with me.

    Julie

    ReplyDelete