Monday, March 30, 2009

It's Monday and it's time for...Borrowed Words


I have heard the first verse of the following quote too many times to remember. What I do remember, is that a lot of those times, people who repeated these words weren't even aware of who they were quoting. Today I give you the words borrowed from the greatest bard in history of literature, William Shakespeare (Hamlet):





"This above all: to thine own self be true,


And it must follow, as the night the day,


Thou canst not then be false to any man."


2 comments:

  1. Wise words. Again I am late, it's Tuesday already, where does the time go? Read your last two reviews Lily, neither one is my genre but I really enjoyed the reviews : D

    BevE
    Merry Weather

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bev. I agree, the time does go by quickly, too quickly sometimes.

    ReplyDelete